Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,987   Online: 968

Shooter
    Medium Format

Rollei Retro 100 in Rodinal

I am thinking about using this in medium format but cannot find development times on the Massive Development Chart. Can anyone recommmend times for this film at EI 80, Rodinal 1+100? I am concerned that the film may be different from Agfa 100 APX in terms of the recommended times on the MDC and don't want to "mess" things up as the film will be used on vacation.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's APX 100 on a 35mm base.

I've used my usual APX 100 time of 14 mins for 1+50 with success, so you can use APX 1+100 times.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have no fear
    Rollei Retro is old/new stock APX100

At any rate, just to be sure and not screwing up your vacation shots, develop a test roll first
    Mama took my APX away.....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    http://www.fotohuisrovo.nl/documenta...ei%20films.pdf

Indeed, all Rollei Retro 120 roll film material has been made of the 135 micron 35mm APX 100 (new) /400 (new) master rolls from the latest production runs in 2005.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin