Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,497   Posts: 1,543,057   Online: 957

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm wearing my new polo and I look damn good!
    Even better than my Cat shirt.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was asked three times today if I had a new job.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Zen
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received mine a few days ago and shall wear it for the first time at my camera club tomorrow night!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear Andy,

ILFORD Photo will certainly not do a Catapillar...giving birth to these T Shirts and Rugby shirts was like splitting the atom, achievable but a bit bothersome : And if I do not sell them all and cover my costs I will come and visit every APUG member Worldwide personally....and moan.

With kind regards and thanks to all who have bought so far, I am pleased you seem to like the quality, design, customer service etc...

Simon : ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology clothing & textile division:
    Where I was born, "Cat hats" were de rigueur... but don't dare use that word around there!

But seriously folks... an "Ilford hat" (that's baseball cap, to the uninitiated), would be something that photogs would wear every day, rather than a once-in-a-while, or "special occasion" t-shirt/rugby shirt. Speaking as a gentleman of a certain age who is thinning slightly on top, I don't step out of the door without a hat. I would truly be proud if it said "ILFORD" instead of something else.

So let's all buy up those shirts so we can convince the HARMAN technology clothing & textile division director to make us hats!
    Eddy McDonald
    www.fotoartes.com
    Eschew defenestration!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My shirt arrived today, I couldn't be more pleased. Simon, thanks for setting this up, and please extend my thanks Helen and the other folks who make your customer service so good.

Barry

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear Andy,

ILFORD Photo will certainly not do a Catapillar...giving birth to these T Shirts and Rugby shirts was like splitting the atom, achievable but a bit bothersome : And if I do not sell them all and cover my costs I will come and visit every APUG member Worldwide personally....and moan.

With kind regards and thanks to all who have bought so far, I am pleased you seem to like the quality, design, customer service etc...

Simon : ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology clothing & textile division:
    I still need to order my shirt! But if not ordering means I get a personal visit from THE Simon Galley... I'd consider not getting one
    Vincent Purcell
    Lexington KY Photographer + Media Artist
    http://vincenttpurcell.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    The nice woman on the other end of the phone nearly fell off her chair when in response to her question of me being from "across the pond" I queried if she could tell from my "deeply sexy" accent.

Love the shirts, thanks Simon!
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mine came today!!! Yayyy!!! Now if I could just think of a formal enough affair to which I could wear it...!
    Hey, maybe I'll go to Photo Expo in NYC!
    Eddy McDonald
    www.fotoartes.com
    Eschew defenestration!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mine arrived today as well. Thanks Simon!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got my shirts today!!! Thanks to Simon for making the shirts possible, but BIG thanks to Eddie Gunks for volunteering to order them for me! I am one happy BWGirl!!!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin