Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,361   Online: 818

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314
    JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just curious to see if all got their Polo shirts? I ordered mine August 28 and have still not received mine.

jan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

I was just thinking what a super Christmas present an ILFORD Photo 'T' shirt or Rugby shirt would make for that special one in your life...especially when checking the remaining inventory today! and of course plenty of time to post to just about anywhere in the World...

I have decided that my teenage son who actually wanted an X Box mega digi thingy with surround do dah ( according to him a steal at £ 399.00 ) for Christmas is actually going to get a 'T' shirt for every day of the week, come to think of it my Wife, Daughter and the rest of my relations are as well....

Just phone Helen in our customer service department 0044 1565 684 064

Thanks

Kind Regards

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited ( Clothing division )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I guess this is a subtle hint that you have a few more of these to move.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Bdial

Got it in one !......pleased I resisted the coffee mugs.....

Simon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the reminder Simon, I just ordered one for a friend for Chrsitmas. Mind you he mainly shoots digital, but still has a soft spot for film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear Bdial

Got it in one !......pleased I resisted the coffee mugs.....

Simon.
    Hey Simon, I had to buy Fujifilm mugs from eBay instead! Luckily, (I suppose) they don't mention Neopan!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I guess I'll have to get up early and order a couple. I keep meaning to (I know, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions), but I always think about it at the wrong time. The lines are open 1 am to 9 am my time.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon:

You should have offered to include a free T Shirt with every purchase of Cool Tone developer! Two birds with one stone!

For those near my neck of the woods, Leo's Cameras has 6 bottles of the Cool Tone Developer on their shelves.

And Simon, just to give you hope, I recently purchased some Ilford Fixer. With respect to the major B & W chemistry (developer, stop bath, fixer and Hypo eliminator) that is the first non-Kodak chemistry purchase I've made in 40 years of darkroom work (I think - there may have been a rogue bottle of vinegar in there somewhere).

I must confess though - a lot of it had to do with the shape and size of the bottles - the small Ilford bottles fit in drawers!.

Do you think there might be a chance for chemistry in 1 liter bottles that are short and squat - say 10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm?

Matt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey Matt,

Thanks for buying our chemistry product (s)......not sure about bottle shapes though.

Kind Regards

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin