Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,119   Online: 923

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    vanspaendonck,

That isn't Simon Galley in the shirt photo....

Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looking around my wardrobe... chest sizes are: Medium = 38"-40" [98-102cm] and Large = 41"-43" [104-109cm] in UK sizes but I've no idea if the Ilford shirts follow that scheme [when I just ordered the lady said they were UK sizes, but you may want to confirm...].

Cheers, Bob.
    Last edited by Bob F.; 08-28-2007 at 08:46 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: [Added more info...]

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've added an update with the URL for obtaining the shirts to the top of the thread.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob, when I was speaking to the Ilford lady I was informed that the lady in the picture is wearing a medium shirt.

I was given a measurement in inches as they had just measured an XXL shirt, but I was a bit iffy on my conversion to cm, I think.

If my XL shirt doesn't fit, I'll throw it into a dish of fixer and give it the old stretch or two:-)

What a night, first a total eclipse of the moon, with clear sky, followed by a sauna then topped off with a phone call to sunny England for a shirt!

Mick.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole View Post
    D*mn - I can't call international from this rig.
    Me too--I tried to call and was told I didn't have international service. Had the phone for nine months and this is how I find out?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post
    Bob, when I was speaking to the Ilford lady I was informed that the lady in the picture is wearing a medium shirt.

I was given a measurement in inches as they had just measured an XXL shirt, but I was a bit iffy on my conversion to cm, I think.

If my XL shirt doesn't fit, I'll throw it into a dish of fixer and give it the old stretch or two:-)

What a night, first a total eclipse of the moon, with clear sky, followed by a sauna then topped off with a phone call to sunny England for a shirt!

Mick.
    I just ordered and was told they are UK sizes (forgot about metric: medium=98-102cm and large=104-109cm - don't have any other sizes available so can't help there...).

I hope the shoot went well for you (the sauna, I prefer to not think about too closely...)

Cheers, Bob.

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got my Rugby shirt on order to. If the size (M) doesn't fit i will adjust accordingly.
    Thanks Simon and Ilford.

jan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post
    You're almost right Mick.
    I hate to tell you though, but you're wrong about the sun... It's currently boycotting the UK
    Lens caps and cable releases can become invisible at will. :D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yay! Ordered mine. I also had to add international service on my cell - that's why the busy signal earlier.
    Since I don't care if it's too big, I ordered a medium rugby shirt. Rather have too big than too small and I can wear it over something for more warmth.
    Now I just have to wait a month for it to get here.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Damn, four more days 'till payday... argh...

- Justin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin