Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,383   Online: 918

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    To add to Bob's sizes -- XL is usually 44 - 46in (about 110cm - 116cm). Though I'm a 42in chest but I tend to go for XL in case of shrinkage and because I prefer my shirts loose!

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    This "event" is somewhat disappointing. First of all, they aren't really "T-shirts", and secondly, why no internet ordering capacity?
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I ordered a Medium, hopefully it will fit. Wasn't a problem to phone, I got through on the first try.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by thebanana View Post
    This "event" is somewhat disappointing. First of all, they aren't really "T-shirts", and secondly, why no internet ordering capacity?
    I have to agree. I find the phone ordering, no Paypal and minimal sizing info a bit disappointing. The embroidery is also a bit too shy to my taste. My decision is pending.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The quotation marks around 'T-Shirts' in the header were a bit of a giveaway on that topic -- and they had been announced some time before as polo shirts and rugger shirts, not T-shirts.
    Free Photography Information on My Website
    http://www.rogerandfrances.com

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon;

If you folks do this again what are the chances that you'll take Paypal, or some other non-plastic form of payment? I don't do credit cards.

mjs

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

Firstly, sorry about the sizing information ( inches etc ) we should have that on the website tomorrow, as to payment systems and ordering by e.mail, we are not a retailer, we do not sell to the general public, we are a photo manufacturing company so our capability is limited, we are doing this for Apuggers : I guess we could take a cheque, I am sure our staff will help in anyway they can.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ditto

geesh
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear All,

Firstly, sorry about the sizing information ( inches etc ) we should have that on the website tomorrow, as to payment systems and ordering by e.mail, we are not a retailer, we do not sell to the general public, we are a photo manufacturing company so our capability is limited, we are doing this for Apuggers : I guess we could take a cheque, I am sure our staff will help in anyway they can.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited
    If you are doing it for Apuggers, then why did you ignore the clamor for t-shirts?

Why not just put a logo up on Cafe Press and let me get what I want to wear...and order it the way I prefer to order it.

Someone in your orginazation is really squeamish about your precious image being sullied by us horrid t-shirt wearers, eh? :rolleyes:
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon,
    I love the logo, the shirts are exactly as I expected, and the price is better than I expected. I will be getting one each (after spousal authorization).

Thank you very much!

Jstraw there was a long thread where the shirts were discussed and these styles announced-- Don't tell me there is actually a thread you haven't posted in -- there were at least as many against tee's as there were for and at the end of the day Ilford will decide where their logo will appear. Cafe press is far lower quality and I’m glad that Ilford avoided that route.

As the saying goes no good deed shall go unpunished...:rolleyes:
    Last edited by jd callow; 08-28-2007 at 01:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin