Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,978   Posts: 1,523,696   Online: 1108

Page 1 of 14 123456711 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

ILFORD Photo 'T Shirts'

Moderator's update: The shirts are available at http://www.ilfordphoto.com/shirts/

Dear All,

Many thanks for all your ideas and suggestions, and who knows we may make some baseball caps, mugs, darkroom aprons, whatever, in the future :

What we have done, as promised, is have had made some polo shirts and some rugby shirts, very high quality, in black, with a white, discrete, embriodered ILFORD Photo logo.

We have had made 1,000 polo shirts and 250 rugby shirts and this will be a strictly limited edition.

All the information, photographs, sizes and prices, ordering information etc will go live on our ILFORD Photo website on Tuesday 28th August, I am afraid we cannot accept orders or ship before that date. The price will also include shipping by mail worldwide:

We will also donate $1.00 to APUG for every one sold:

Once again thanks to APUGGERS for asking us to make them, which is why you get to know before anyone else, and we really hope you like them.

Simon : ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    Last edited by David A. Goldfarb; 08-28-2007 at 08:20 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear All,
    We have had made 1,000 polo shirts and 250 rugby shirts and this will be a strictly limited edition.

All the information, photographs, sizes and prices, ordering information etc will go live on our ILFORD Photo website on Tuesday 28th August, I am afraid we cannot accept orders or ship before that date. The price will also include shipping by mail worldwide:

We will also donate $1.00 to APUG for every one sold:

Simon : ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    Great news, Simon! Be sure to include some proper information on sizes. There are quite some different 'measurement systems' out there, and it's happened to me once to often that I ended up with a t-shirt that would have fit 2 people. (Note to self: if you need Large, and order in the US, you can order Medium or Small...)

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That sounds great. I have seen the older thread and it seemed that the idea died out. I hope I will namage to get one. I do hope that there will be a proper sizing info. I am more on the "S" side.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've left a reminder on my phone, I'll be in Alaska by then but I'll be sure to order one.
    I'll wear it with pride, alongside that one shirt with an otter on it that I have.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How cool... and a day before my 'major milestone' birthday! I will definitely be there!
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    They should be in just before I start college, to study photography part time

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWGirl View Post
    How cool... and a day before my 'major milestone' birthday!
    30?
    David
    Taking pictures is easy. Making photographs is hard.

http://www.behance.net/silverdarkroom
    http://silverdarkroom.wordpress.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    21 surely

Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

I will ensure all the measurements are on the website : centimetres / inches / etc, etc

Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will order a couple. What a wonderful treat. I will proudly become a living Ilford advertisement.
    - Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Page 1 of 14 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin