Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,858   Posts: 1,583,102   Online: 945

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My lucky day!!!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

I'll buy the Oriental, too ;^)

Rich
    Photographs by Richard M. Coda
    my blog
    "Speak softly and carry an 8x10."

tac

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If the paper seems fogged/lacking in contrast, a little Edwal Liquid Orthazite will clear things up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mmmm Portriga nice Mmmm,
    Sorry please excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard.

Ahh the memories

have fun

PS it would be for me like being in my 20's with an old GF (don't tell the wife)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Jim, nice things happen to nice people. I have used those grades of Oriental paper they are very nice. They have a tendency to curl but are great papers.

Maybe you could bring some prints to Joshua Tree for Per's workshop next time.
    I would to see them.

Gary
    "He who expecteth nothing,
    Shall not be disappointed." Robert Willingham, 1907

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Jim,
    Send them all to me. Better yet, I can drive from downtown Los Angeles to your place and pick them up. I'll run very thorough tests using my best negatives, then report back to you when I've used up all the paper. I promise to give you the most technical report you've ever seen, and lots of sample images to go with it.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax View Post
    Jim,
    Send them all to me. Better yet, I can drive from downtown Los Angeles to your place and pick them up. I'll run very thorough tests using my best negatives, then report back to you when I've used up all the paper. I promise to give you the most technical report you've ever seen, and lots of sample images to go with it.
    Get this, the paper is all in the fridge still!! I've been very busy at work and I have a bunch of negs to develop and then I can get back to printing. Oh, BTW I'm going to Owens Valley this weekend for Per's workshop and then I'll have more 4x5 and some 8x20 negs to develop, a lot of negs to develop. I will certainly post some of the images when I've got them done.
    As far as help goes with the paper.... thanks but..........no! I think I can figure it all out in the piece and quiet of my darkroom. But nice try.

Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin