Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,852   Posts: 1,582,872   Online: 957

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by m_liddell View Post
    What is the attraction to films like this, Adox CMS 20 etc. when they are only available in 35mm?

I could use fast film in my mamiya 7 handheld and probably get better quality.
    Have you actually tried CMS 20 developed in their Adotech developer? I ran a direct comparison between this film and 120 HP-5+ (tripod mounted) souped in DD-X and, believe me, even through a relatively low power loupe (4x) you can easily see that the HP-5 ain't no where near as sharp as CMS 20. Not saying you probably couldn't still get a better enlargement--tonality wise, anyway--with the larger film, but CMS 20 will hold its own up to about 8 - 10x enlargement. Of course, YMMV...
    Regards,
    Alan Huntley
    www.silverscapephoto.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fotohuis View Post
    Maybe a job offered for them

I have no further information about this film nor had the possibility to test this film. I only know that German photographers have the possibility to subscribe for their Rollei ATP-V1 test set and do the evaluation.
    Ich bin Deutsch auch... kann ich denn eir paar filme testen ??? Bitte ???

Georg Von Papantoner

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ich bin Deutsch auch... kann ich denn eir paar filme testen ??? Bitte ???
    If you have a P.O. box in Germany you can empty from Athens..... yes!

CMS20/SPUR Orthopan UR is a micro film.
    Some references:
    http://www.imx.nl/photo/film_2/the_m...eed_silve.html
    http://www.spur-photo.com/dat_ort_ure.pdf

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Robert, the link you provided is not functional.

Greetings,

Aurelien
    Aurelien, Analog Photographer

the analog place to be

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Both are working here. It's a copy/paste from the SPUR and IMX (Erwin Puts) website.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan9940 View Post
    Have you actually tried CMS 20 developed in their Adotech developer? I ran a direct comparison between this film and 120 HP-5+ (tripod mounted) souped in DD-X and, believe me, even through a relatively low power loupe (4x) you can easily see that the HP-5 ain't no where near as sharp as CMS 20. Not saying you probably couldn't still get a better enlargement--tonality wise, anyway--with the larger film, but CMS 20 will hold its own up to about 8 - 10x enlargement. Of course, YMMV...
    Interesting. I have a panoramic adaptor for my mamiya 7 which allows it to take 35mm film (came with it) - I may finally have found a use for it

24x70mm negs on that film with the mamiya 7's lenses should be good.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Maco advised for the processing of the ATP-V1 their own developer `Rollei RLC (former LP [Laborpartner] Docufine LC)´, a developer intended for low contrast processing of document films.
    However a german forum showed that this developer is not a good choice, and Maco is open for other suggestions.

SPUR tested the new film too, giving positive critics (situating it between the former Kodak TP and those microfilms processed for pictorial use). They claim to have found that their low contrast developer `SPUR Dokuspeed Professional´ once offered for the Kodak Technical Pan works best with it. Thus they will offer it again.

Gigabitfilm offers the same film as `GTP´ together with a developer custom made for it `HDR´.

Gigabitfilm just joined Apug.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by m_liddell View Post
    Interesting. I have a panoramic adaptor for my mamiya 7 which allows it to take 35mm film (came with it) - I may finally have found a use for it

24x70mm negs on that film with the mamiya 7's lenses should be good.
    If the pano adaptor for the Mamiya 7 keeps 35mm film absolutely flat, I think you may be surprised by the results you get. I'd be most interested to hear feedback if you try this combo.

Have fun!
    Regards,
    Alan Huntley
    www.silverscapephoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In 120 please.
    In 120 please.
    In 120 please.
    In 120 please.
    In 120 please.
    In 120 please.
    In 120 please.
    In 120 please.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin