Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,966   Posts: 1,523,358   Online: 1174

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D76 and Asprin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cheap vodak makes me turn green.

PE

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Cheap vodak makes me turn green.
    Say!! WAIT A MINUTE! Do you think that the ingestion of a mixture of Yukon Jack and Grey Goose vodka could have had an effect on the color balance of my color printing? Is there - COULD there be - some form of "projected osmosis" between MY internals (blood stream, etc.) and my color chemistry???

I might try a variation: GG Vodka and the usual, mundane Kahlu'a - and see if there is any variation - although I think the analytic comparison between a gray card and the image taken of it - showing NO appreciable difference between them - my results now - is about as good as I'm going to get. I will even expand on this - I have some TURI (Estonian) vodka ...

Us APUGgers want to know!!!:rolleyes:
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kahlua would probably give a s**tty color to your pictures. Kinda brown.

Meem is best. A fine Logish Meem (go look it up).

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Following this thread is giving me a headache. I think I'll go grab an aspirin.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    35mm
    Hmmmm, I thought I once noticed that there was a correlation between vodka consumption and the accuracy of focussing with the rangefinder ? Could have been coincidence though (pun intended).....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin