Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,842   Posts: 1,582,633   Online: 1056

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I don't know how this survey was done, but its results make perfect sense to me. If it was a web survey, those things are usually rigged to dump out any multiple votes from the same e-mail address. So multiple votes probably wouldn't count anyway.

Steve Perry
    Steve Perry

Shooter
    Medium Format

Film lives on....

I'm not sure but hasn't Kodak stopped the manufacture of B&W chemicals and papers? Come on it is great that they took this survey but it seems clear that their financial strategy is to push digital into the hands of everyone, much like they pushed brownies into everyones hands 100 years ago. I just wish they would react to this survey and admit there is a viable market for B&W films, papers and chemicals and re-introduce them to those of us who loved using them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin