Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,295   Online: 884

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Aggie,

What format is your Wisner? 8x10?

dgh
    David G Hall

Sounds like a fantastic idea Aggie!

I posted a question to the lf forum asking for suggestions for cameras for long lenses. I like long lenses and know a Tachihara or similar is too small and I don&#39;t want to have to bother with a front ext. can/tube and the inherent limitations. Unfort. that&#39;s all the affordable ones lol My choice it seems for something affordable <&#036;1k) is the Traditional (like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...tem=2914298361) Or a Wista field and optional ext rail. So anyway, not sure what I&#39;m going to do. And time is running short if I want to get one, learn to shoot it and develop some film before my Europe trip in April.

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

We&#39;re getting back on the 29th April. 210&#39;s a nice length and appreciate the offer to check it out. So, you&#39;re happy with your choice of the Wisner? No buyers remorse?? lol Is &#036;1000 too much for a used one? Just curious. Still thinking it over.

Chris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin