Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,646   Online: 791

Shooter
    Multi Format

www.technicalpan.com

Check out the above URL. This film is coming hopefully to the US. I've tested it and it is everything advertised. With the extended red sensitivity, you can shoot excellent "Wood Effect IR" on the same film with an r72 filter.

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    interesting - www.technicalpan.com - not to be confused with www.technical-pan.com. The first apparently from Detlev Ludwig / gigabit film, the second from Maco/Rolleifilm.

BTW, the films, GTP (gigabit) and ATP (Maco) are the same.
    Regards,
    Andreas

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And of course not to be confused with Kodak Technical Pan

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The industry has a favour for the two-face appearance.

Two Ilfords, two Agfas, two Adoxes. You name it…

Shooter
    Medium Format

www.technical-pan.com

The conception of the new ROLLEI-FILM ATP 1.1 (advanced technical pan) as original successor of the famous predecessor KODAK Technical Pan, was accomplished at the beginning of October in Paris/France, and previous week in Germany.

Thereupon, ROLLEI FRANCE, made a new forum available, which is www.technical-pan.com, in which everyone is very welcome, which would like to contribute technical informations and experiences.

Absolutely independently of it, the company Gigabit arranged an extra forum - www.technicalpan.com

Regards
    Wolf

Shooter
    Multi Format

tech pan .com

Guys;

I have been working with Ludwig for about three years trying to get the gigabitfilm manufactured in 120 roll size. I'm not sure if the Maco film and gigabitfilm are the same. Ludwig and I have talked on the phone a few times and have e-mailed a lot.

the latest e-mail I have from him ( two days ago), he says he is starting to work with a German engineer to set up production of 120 giagabitfilm. He states that getting the width of the paper roll exactly correct is the biggest problem they have to solve in cutting their own paper.

I've used gigiabitfilm in both 35mm and 4x5. I've not tried any of the new stuff. I'm hoping that I will be included in the beta testing of the 120 film.(Ludwig please note).
    My latest job for him was to rewrite the data sheet into American English.
    I just completed that last week after I was again motivated by Ludwig's annoucnedment of 120 availability in the near future.

We are working on getting an america distributor. Film for Classics has ignored e-mails form both of us so far. Freestyle is also a potential American
    Distributor. John Sexton is a Freestyle Advisor, so think I may talk with John about this.

If I ever get hold of a 120 version of this film, I'll write up my expereince for APUG.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin