Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,460   Online: 772

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    looking through older negatives & prints, i realy don't think it's my processing at fault. Excellent info on the jobo though - mine is the older version.

I think the problem actually is... cheap filters.

Most of my shots in Greece were taken with a Jessops Circular Polariser, and a lot of my landscape shots before those were taken with a Hoya Orange filter. Im still convinced that my camera may have been giving false readings though - as most of my Santorini negatives are unusualy dense, particularly the last couple of rolls. Im yet to develop the final one.

Attached is a full frame print, and a section from a 16" wide print. One of the few shots without the Polariser - sharpness seems prety good, with none of the loss of edge definition shown on most other shots.

Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trees.jpg   trees-section.jpg  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin