Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,890   Online: 1145

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Kenthene == Bromide?

Last night I made my first print on Kentmere Bromide paper. This came from one of two boxes bought on ebay, labelled Kentmere Bromide RC paper (one box grade 2, the other grade 3).

The information leaflet inside the box was labelled Kenthene and had no mention of bromide in the product name.

As the boxes are about 7 years old, I wondered if the paper was renamed, and is the same as the Kenthene graded RC paper which is currently available. Anyone know?

Would be good if it is, because on first impression I like the paper and it would be nice to get some more.

Thanks,
    Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kenthene was the Resin Coated Kentmere Bromide paper, or at least it was last time I bought a box in the late 1970's.

Ian
    Last edited by Ian Grant; 11-02-2007 at 07:43 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin