Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,834   Online: 842

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I know Acros is sensitive to handling and is easily marked. I always wear clean rubber (nitrile) gloves when handling film.

I've only ever used Across 100 in Quickloads and for some reason it didn't seem to like Pyro developer I was always getting the odd mark here and there, little blotches. When I developed the film in Rodinal dil.1:50 it was perfect!

Have you tried different developers?

Regards,
    Trevor.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Crone View Post
    I know Acros is sensitive to handling and is easily marked. I always wear clean rubber (nitrile) gloves when handling film.

I've only ever used Across 100 in Quickloads and for some reason it didn't seem to like Pyro developer I was always getting the odd mark here and there, little blotches. When I developed the film in Rodinal dil.1:50 it was perfect!

Have you tried different developers?

Regards,
    Trevor.
    Trevor, I did a test with fuji super prodol which i still had as a powder and the neg looks ok! You are right about the pyro not suitable for fuji acros film...

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin