Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,288   Online: 1037

In last sunday's shoot, I shot some TriX at asa 320 instead overexp by a stop or two. And I didn't bring the reciprocity info with me and have some shots I took for like 2-3 min's. When I got back home, and looked up the numbers I was amazed at the time differences noted in Steve Simmons' book! A 2 min meter turns out to be 40min? Wow. Ilford's FP4 wasn't much better, and, wants you to underdev as well. And to top it all off, alot of my negs were shot in 7,8,9 stop exposure ranges requiring n- development too. Boy, this is somewhat confusing to figure it out lol Too bad on the underexposured negs, they were my fav's of the barn's interior

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I was hoping to standardize my processing using the Unidrum. But if tray processing these will save them, I'll try. Luckily there were only four shots inside the barn, the rest were shot at 1-3 secs...which still should've recieved 5-10 secs more. But should be ok I'd think.

Thanks again for those times!!

Chris

I found this online, digitaltruth.com w. dev charts.

I used the old trix, rec times: D-76/ID-11 320 5.5s 20°C , but didn't say what it was for 1:1 like detailed below on fp4

Also, for fp4-76/ID-11 (1+1) 50 8s 20°C

Since I need to dilute out for N- development to try to keep times at rec. times??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin