Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,548   Posts: 1,573,039   Online: 823

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: AZO?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Curt;

I've already started chemical warfare. The first broadside was glacial acetic acid followed by mothballs. Neither worked. Alum was the latest. I'm working on something more dire next! Maybe chromic acid!

The rhododentra and yew seem to be loving the acid though.

Ammonia works but evaporates too fast. It also hurts the evergreens.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Soak some peanuts in a sodium fluoroacetate solution. That ought to do it.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Rodent Rapid Fixer:

P E

You must have both of these in your lab and know to what I refer.
    Mix solutions of chemical A with chemical B and filter. Filter and discard solvent. While still wet, deposit very small globs of the precipitate in the area likely to do the most good. Action will start when dry and you can hear the results. Then call Coroner
    I can clearly remember my dad's invocation of the spirits when he walked across the floor where I had spilled some earlier. He worked for Dept. of Defense. :o
    This is a non hardening fixer.
    Last edited by richard ide; 11-10-2007 at 03:45 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Richard

Why are there no speaker jacks on a stereo camera?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by richard ide View Post
    P E

You must have both of these in your lab and know to what I refer.
    Mix solutions of chemical A with chemical B and filter. Filter and discard solvent. While still wet, deposit very small globs of the precipitate in the area likely to do the most good. Action will start when dry and you can hear the results. Then call Coroner
    I can clearly remember my dad's invocation of the spirits when he walked across the floor where I had spilled some earlier. He worked for Dept. of Defense. :o
    OMG I know exactly what you're talking about. Killer idea. Makes for some funny results if you put it around ant-hills, too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A quart or two of ethyl mercaptan would probably evaporate more slowly than ammonium hydroxide.
    Last edited by richard ide; 11-10-2007 at 08:45 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Richard

Why are there no speaker jacks on a stereo camera?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Someone please remind me that the next time I need to get rid of some vermon to search for AZO on APUG.... :-)
    John Bowen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, t-butyl mercaptan is just about right. After all, skunks use it!

I have no idea what you refer to as A and B unless it is the purple stuff? Actually, that won't work very well from prior experience, although I did blow the seat out of someone's pants by putting some on a chair seat as a teen.

I do have the ingredients to make tear gas though, but that would drive us away as well.

PE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin