Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,019   Online: 936

Thread: Foma 532 Nature

Shooter
    35mm

Foma 532 Nature

Has anyone any experience of the new Foma 532 Nature paper. On the Silverprint website it say “visually very similar to Kentmere Art Classic”. Does it respond to lith, I suppose to answer is buy some and see, just thought I’d ask first.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    gonna ask my girlfriend...

I think she has used this with amazing results - but I'll check and return..

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Dave

I bought a pack of 16x12 recently (9.5 x 12 is apparently no longer available). I have a lot of experience of Chamois and Fomatone Glossy. Chamois' lovely but lacks contrast compared to glossy since it has a very creamy base. Nature is, if anything, even whiter than Glossy and produces better contrast than Chamois. You either lovely the the texture or you don't - I love it and it does produce wonderful liths that tone nicely in selenium.

Barry
    My website: Light Work

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin