Lots of links via Google, including a Chinese one (in English).
Not terribly surprising to me - Lucky did something odd last year/earlier this year and stopped producing a lot of their films. I was told by a Taiwanese eBay seller that they just stopped producing them (SHD400 and SHD400CN for sure, possibly others), were clearing out any back-stock, and were waiting for orders of 1 million rolls (not sure if that was each, or total) before coating more.
I picked up a few rolls of the SHD400CN (c-41 process b&w, similar to Ilford XP2 with a clear base with a greenish tint) - not bad, not great though - I found it to be less accomodating than XP2 or BW400CN in various lighting conditions. Haven't tried their "traditional" B&W films yet - it appears SHD100 is still available.
i can't wait to take a picture of my thumb with this beautiful camera.
- phirehouse, after buying a camera in the classifieds
Lekai is Lucky in chinese
In short, Kodak signed a 20yr relationship with Lucky 4 yrs ago to beat Fujifilm in China. Their goal was to hold 20% of the stocks of Lucky. since then they had purchased 13%. This news is saying they finished the last 7% and also they will sell the total 20% of the lucky stock to another investment company.
I don't know if it is a good news or not. A lot of people says this is a sign that Kodak is exiting the traditional market in the pace faster than people expected. On the other hand, to Lucky, since it has already gain the technology from Kodak (according to this news), they are going to become the rival to Kodak in CHinese market.....