Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,079   Online: 927

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Schafphoto View Post
    It has a spectral sensitivity up to 820 nanometers, which photographic professionals and connoisseurs consider the "true infrared" range.
    I'm a connoisseur and I consider 900nm (a-la HIE) a more "true infrared" range than 820nm !!

HIE RIP.

Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterB View Post
    I'm a connoisseur and I consider 900nm (a-la HIE) a more "true infrared" range than 820nm !!

HIE RIP.

Peter
    I'm a connoisseur and I consider out to the 3 micron range a more "true infrared" range than 820nm !!

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hey, i didn't write the press release, i just found it on the Freestyle website. They're shipping me some more 120 and 4x5 to test, I'll let you know how it looks without the flowery marketing speak. I'm also of the opinion that HIE was the perfect IR film, I'm just interested in what's out there. Samy's seems to still have the lowest price on line, they should be getting their new order soon so it should be off backorder soon. The rumor is B&H has thousands too.
    -Schaf

Shooter
    Large Format
    BTW, B&H is showing Kodak HIE back in stock. Get it while you can ;-)

Shooter
    Large Format

Samy's IR

Samy's also got their stock last week, They have the best price online. But is there any left in the Big Yellow warehouse??
    -schaf

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin