Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,971   Posts: 1,523,564   Online: 851

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lee @ Apr 6 2003, 08:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I should add this only applies if you like warmtones. If not, you may not like it either.

lee&#092;c </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    50ml of a 1% solution of benzotriazole added to any developer will cool down warm tone paper but not to total neutrality. When using a water bath development, warm tone papers also cool down. Finally, if you delicately gold tone a warm tone print you can produce a quite neutral to cold tone depending on the tonality of the print. I often print snow scenes on Ilford Warmtone paper and gold tone them to introduce a cold feel to the final print.
    "Digital circuits are made from analogue parts"
    Fourtune Cookie-Brooklyn May 2006

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Les, are you sure about the dilution? I tried a 1% solution and it stopped development dead in its tracks. I use a .1% solution and add in increments of 5 ml until I get the color I like.

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin