Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,581,989   Online: 834

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I used Ilford Multi Grade developer on Plus-X film and got a good increase in grain size.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ilford Delta 3200 in Diafine is grainy as f***! There's a sample here. It's a crop out of a 35mm frame, but still, the grain is plainly visible to the naked eye on the negs. Grainiest combo I've ever seen.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    After reading many good reviews on Delta 3200 and the comments on this thread,

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum37/4...ta-3200-a.html
    I've decided on the Ilford film.

So many films have gone creamy and every photograph has this smooth digital feel. As film users, we should exploit some of the great characteristics of film and achieve a look which differs from the norm.

I will use this for my next project...now need to decide on a suitable EI in Rodinal...
    Last edited by Gary Holliday; 11-30-2007 at 01:00 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin