Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,733   Posts: 1,515,332   Online: 967

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    35mm
    Update:
    B&H has updated new TMY product SKUs in our point-of-sale database and these updates should port to our web site over the weekend. I am not sure of the exact timing. Even after the SKUs are ported to the web, you may not see them until we have a firm notion of Kodak's delivery schedule. Thanks to all for your patience.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Henry. Nice to know you are on top of things as usual. It's always a pleasure to stop in to your little shop.

Cheers,
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

We have a very nice article comparing the old and new T-Max 400 sheet film from Sandy King in house. He did a lot of BTZS testing and evaluation and used D76. We are laying it out and will post it in the Subscriber Section of the View Camera web site in the next few days. It will also be in the March/April 08 issue.

I will post again when the article is up on the site.

steve simmons

Film Tests

That's really great news Steve! Those of us who have done BTZS style film testing are probably not entirely pleased that our carefully prepared curves and points might have to be completely changed if we plan to use the new Tmax. Hopefully the differences will not be too great, but something tells me that more work awaits.....just when one gets comfortable with one film and one developer, the rug is pulled....I suppose we should be pleased that Kodak is remaining in the film business though.

Edwin
    Last edited by Mahler_one; 01-25-2008 at 11:55 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin