Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,443   Online: 1002

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nze
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    thanks all

I use both surface mat and glossy , but I like real glossy and real matt. ilfomar even in semi mat has no shine but differ from a mat paper. foma mat paper I use has a little shine that make it look as a poor glossy and not mat.

Best.
    Chris Nze
    me Apug Portfolio
    Me web page

Shooter
    35mm
    We spend a lot of time on APUG discussing different manufacturers surfaces and it is difficult for the person inquiring to reach a conclusion. The best description possible on the net is wholly inadequate compared to seeing and feeling the paper.

Manufacturers produce sample books for dealers to show to customers but unless you can get to a dealer in person this doesn't help. Might be a good idea if manufacturers would be prepared to send samples books to customers for a price or alternatively send enough samples to dealers who could send to customers for a charge and then deduct the charge on the first order provided the sample book was returned.

Just a thought

pentaxuser

nze
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    pentax user ,

that wil be helpful if any store do that . They will be able to offer a some set of sample to satiesfied customers. But live in a very small french town and I am lucky enough to have a good dealer closed to my home who accept ilford and tetenal product. But for the other paper I need to go to Paris.

good thought
    Chris Nze
    me Apug Portfolio
    Me web page

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin