Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,220   Posts: 1,532,307   Online: 899

Shooter
    Multi Format

Pink marks on print

Hello,

Well, I tried Ilford MGFB paper, and curling don't make anything wrong, so that is OK. But, when making prints, I noticed on two prints pink marks, like fingertips. I had to press with fingers paper because curling was too much for paper to be placed in easel (Meopta's)properly. And I noticed those pink marks while paper was still in fixer, before transferred from fixer to washing, so it is not short washing thing. . Other prints are perfect, so I don't think it is papers fault. I am just curius, do anyone knows what could cause those pink marks. Never had that issue with MGRC paper, and had on two FB sheets. Developer was prepared 10 minutes before printing session, and fixer and stop bath 2 weeks ago. All chemicals used under room temperature (max 24 Centigrades) and 2 minutes (few seconds more) prints were in developer and fixer and 30 seconds or more in stop bath.

Oh, yes, on one print that pink mark was shown under clip which hold print when hang drying, but because that part of paper will be cut, no problems.

Thanks
    Last edited by haris; 12-07-2007 at 05:29 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Bosnia... You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps...
    No things in life should be left unfinis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Found answer on ther thread, please ignore this.
    Bosnia... You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps...
    No things in life should be left unfinis

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin