attention film developing pros i need basic help
so i have like 30 rolls of film and several sheets of film to develop.i have decided to give 777 a try.what i need info on is the basics.it has been several years since my last developing session,sooooo i need to know what to do after the developer is poured out.here is what i remember.
pre rinse film then add correct amount and temp of developer,agitate appropriately for developing time.
dump out developer....now i forget the sequence after this part.
please feel free to tell me the products you use and the procedure you follow.
i know there will be plenty of opinions on this but i really only need one or two maybe three responses if needed to get me going.
3. Stop bath, or water rinse
6. Wetting agent to prevent drying spots
7. Hang up to dry
8. Cut and sleeve negatives when dry.
5. rinse (I let the film rinse for a few minutes while I do some cleaning up or rinsing of tanks, etc..this is what I've always done, not saying that it is an absolute necessity)
6. HCA (hypo clearing agent to aid in removal of fixer and shorten the total wash time)
7. final wash (5 to 10 min)
8. wetting agent
9. hang to dry