Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,855   Posts: 1,582,950   Online: 981

Shooter
    35mm

Fomafoto.com service

Do anyone have bought photographic materials from the site www.fomafoto.com?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    yes I did, good prices and friendly guy! Communications are okay. I think it's just one person running the bussines, his name is Slavomir and he always mails me whenever I ordered some paper or films to thank me and to say everyting has been shipped. Besides that, I realy love the Foma paper, it seems to read my mind and do what I want it to do.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sure, I have bought film and some chemistry there several times and couldn`t be happier.
    I love the Foma 200 they sell, a great film at a great price. This reminds me I need to order some more pretty soon
    Amund

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, same as the others,very friendly and very fast service.

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have ordered from fomafoto.com several times. Always quick response and always good information when something is not in stock (which rarely happens). Prices are great!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have done business with Slavomir Polivka serval times online of LF film and chemistry, good prices and fast shipping. Added bonus is the option to use paypal. I also have had the pleasure of meeting Slavomir at a APUG meeting in Larvik, which tempted me to buy even more LF film... (there are still more food to dump out of the freezer)

Best regards
    Morten :-)

"Please ! Bring me into the company of those who seek the truth, and deliver me from those who have found it."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin