Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,949   Posts: 1,557,883   Online: 911

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

What gives at retrophoto ?

Anyone had any orders delivered since retrophotographic's move ?
    I can't get a response from them . I know the move seems to have been a bit of a huge task but they are in danger of losing me as a customer and I really like their range .

Cheers CJB
    Hmm- Wonder if she'd notice if I bought that :)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I had one incomplete delivery from them last week. They may be playing catch up after their move.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've emailed them 3 times about an order but have heard nothing. I understand they may be busy with backlog etc, but a quick email to say we are dealing with it and how long it might take would be nice....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm about to order some paper tomorrow. My last web order (before the move) was forgotten about. Get yer act together!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Didn't they say they wont answer calls and emails until a later date, so they can get caught up on their orders?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I spoke to Nigel a week or so ago and he told me they'd had some problems with the new phone line installation following the move, and he was unable to get broadband access. I'm sure they'll be up and running as soon as they can but sometimes these problems do occur when you're running a small business from a rural area, as I'm well aware ...
    Regards,
    Richard.

RH Designs - My Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I placed an order with them on 20th Nov - a bit after the move. Nothing received yet. No e-mails answered and cant get through on phone.

Hope they get their act together soon as they always used to be very quick and their p+p costs were reasonable.

Sorry that they are having problems with phone lines. I moved in August and it took the dunder-heads at BT about 10 days to get my land line connected. What a shower!

Jack

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My view of them has always been - great supplies, lousy service - poor communication has always been a "feature" of dealing with him! Sometimes its a necessary part of dealing with a niche market!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I ordered some Ilford Cooltone some weeks back and after an inital acceptance of the order heard nothing - tried phoning and didn't get through so emailed. It did take a few days for a response, but I did get a reply, not only that had an email conversation and decided to cancel the rest of my order for now as the Cooltone is no longer available - made it not worth it with the postage( doesn't seem to be available anywhere now despite still appearing on some websites ) Can't really complain about the service in my case. I would have like to have known about the unavailability of Cooltone earlier, but then again I could have chased it up a bit earlier too...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RH Designs View Post
    I spoke to Nigel a week or so ago and he told me they'd had some problems with the new phone line installation following the move, and he was unable to get broadband access. I'm sure they'll be up and running as soon as they can but sometimes these problems do occur when you're running a small business from a rural area, as I'm well aware ...
    Thanks Richard, that probably explains why I've not had a reply.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin