Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,022   Online: 928

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Use for TSP

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Applanation tonometry - the thingie with the blue light. Those are soooo cool. I had to ask how it worked too, and I'm just a lowly analytical chemist.

When I forst got glasses in the mid 70's, I had a opthalmologist that I swear was trained in the 19th century. I swear that he had a device that dropped a small ball bearing on your eye from a fixed height and he looked to see how high the rebound was. It was not a test that you wanted to have him do twice.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah....I was a "glaucoma suspect" until the Dr got a new gadget that determines cornea thickness...which allows them to calibrate the pressure test...luckily I have a thick cornea...so the pressure reading got reduced and I'm no longer a glaucoma suspect

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You need THC instead of TSP if you have glaucoma.

PE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin