Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,769   Posts: 1,484,212   Online: 889

Shooter
    35mm

Fomapan Classis 100 in DD-X

I was asked to develop two rolls of Fomapan Classic 100, the only developer I currently have is Ilfotec DD-X and as I was expected there's no any information concerning dev. time for this combo. I have never used any Foma films myself. If anyone have experience developing this film in DD-X, please could you give me a reference point. Any suggestion is very appreciated.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hello Anton,

Quote Originally Posted by Anton Kurlaev View Post
    I was asked to develop two rolls of Fomapan Classic 100, the only developer I currently have is Ilfotec DD-X and as I was expected there's no any information concerning dev. time for this combo. I have never used any Foma films myself. If anyone have experience developing this film in DD-X, please could you give me a reference point. Any suggestion is very appreciated.

I've tried it, with acceptable results, but haven't developping times (mostly guessed from the Massive Dev Chart at www.digitaltruth.com) handy right now. I will check this evening and tell you what I have.

Best regards,

Raphael

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    ONe of the best dev for Fomapan 100 is PMK
    Aurelien, Analog Photographer

the analog place to be

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin