Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,871   Online: 1033

Shooter
    Medium Format

New Kodak tmax 400

For those who interested I posted several images made with new kodak tmax 400 on photo.net.

http://photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00Neej

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice set, did you shoot at box speed or did you rate a little slower and from your Flickr tags you used D76 1+1 for processing, how long and how warm was the developer? I am a died in the wool fan of HP5 but I do experiment from time to time.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    EI 400
    t - 68f
    agitation every 1 min.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am going to look for some NEW Tmax 400 to try out. I just mixed up a fresh batch of D-76.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    35mm
    I've used the new Tmax 400. Got a free roll from Kodak at the PDN Photo convention in NYC in October. Finally used a few weeks ago. I like the film.

Minolta XG1, 24mm lens with red filter, I think it was f/16, definitely on a tripod. Scanned from the negative.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is this an advert for Photo net because the images are actually on Flickr

Ian

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    I am going to look for some NEW Tmax 400 to try out. I just mixed up a fresh batch of D-76.
    I keep asking my suppliers and no one knows anything. Wake me up when it shows up somewhere in 120. Let us know if you find it somewhere.
    DP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am going to have a look around my usual haunts on Monday. To date I have not seen any New Tmax 400 in Toronto. Big Yellow Father said stock would hit the stores by now. Oh well, in the new year perhaps...
    Ferris Bueller

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin