Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,983   Online: 922

Thread: Adox Art 25

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Adox Art 25

Out of curiosity I had FreeStyle throw in a few rolls of Adox Art 25 with my last order. This may be old news but it really looks like Efke R25 when it came out of the fixer - that familar gloss and curl.

It has the same price as the Efke product, so why would FreeStyle stock the same film with two brand names?

Then came a little suprise - stuck in the plastic cannister, identical to the 120 cannisters we could buy from J&C was a small sheet giving warranty and some basic developer/development times - along with a US address - Overland Park, Kansas. Now is this pure coincidence as that was the original home of J&C?

By the way the negatives look really good - so when stocking up which should I buy - Adox or Efke?

Mike

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeK View Post
    By the way the negatives look really good - so when stocking up which should I buy - Adox or Efke?

Mike
    Whichever gives you the best value for your dollar.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I purchase Efke 25, and Adox Ortho25 (when I can't afford Rollei Ortho25). Didn't get the chance to try the Adox Ortho25 while in Vegas earlier this month, but will try again later. I still think the Rollei is going to win out, in the end.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin