Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,854   Online: 1042

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Please keep us posted, I love the look you're getting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like a very worthwhile experiment. I'm impressed by the detail in the books... May dig out my old Crawley's info and do a little mixing myself.

It's +13F here right now and when I saw that open window it gave me a shudder.

Thanks.
    Russ

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    My experience with New Mexico is that it is a stunning beautiful place aside from Albuqueque. Some long johns and a pair of gloves and it's a great place for photography. Right now the cat isn't sitting in the window, she is curled up under the electric blanket.
    Dennis

The beutlers is definitely worth working with since it is a very inexpensive developer and gives a very noticable increase in sharpness. The increase in sharpness is somewhat dependent on using the developer as a compensating developer. Don't over process and don't over agitate.

Shooter
    35mm
    To get detail in the cat's paw pads, given its colour and the light is really amazing. In fact full detail everywhere. A real coup

pentaxuser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin