Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,667   Posts: 1,481,711   Online: 776

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Black ABS pipe

Quote Originally Posted by rippo View Post
    hey Ole. perhaps my 30 second initial agitation is too much for this combo?

i wanted to try FX2, but i didn't have the ingredients for it lying around, and ordering chemicals for something that might not work seemed like 'plan B'.

i don't think i did a pre-soak on this one, thinking it was going to be sitting long enough that it didn't matter. perhaps that was a bad idea.

phototone: that's why i was thinking stand development. for film, i've tried two kinds so far: Arista.edu Ultra (aka Fomapan), and Tri-X 320. i've only tried the Artista with stand development so far.

at some point, testing this tank will become more expensive than buying something else. i should probably give up before then!

-matt
    A piece of Black ABS pipe of the right length and diameter will work fine for stand development. That's what I use to develop my 2.25 inch X 3.25 inch sheet film. Ive successfully semi-stand developed with FX-2, Rodinal and Pyrocat.
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    HC 110 does do well in stands....

the good weather ride by ^ Missi ^, on Flickr

This is a 1+99, 90 minute stand. 30 s agitation at 30, and 60 min mark, with initial agitation of 60 s.
    Last edited by Missi; 03-04-2013 at 03:42 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you experience flow marks then your agitation is too vigorous.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin