Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,058   Online: 980

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Kodak Polyprint rc

I seem to have inherited a 100ft x 4ft roll of the above paper. Some years old but I'm going to give it a try. Any thing I should know?

Images
    Good Evening, Schlapp,

I used a little of the stuff some years ago. If I recall correctly, it has a good, clean white, just a touch less intense than that of Ilford MG. Nothing wrong with it at all, but I just tended to stock and use various sizes of MG and didn't need another variable. I have no idea about its aging characteristics.

Konical
    Last edited by Konical; 01-02-2008 at 05:34 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: insertion of missing word

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey, free paper is always good.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You can always draw pictures on the back.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Like you I have some rolls of Kodak B&W RC paper which my local Pro lab gave me, 8" &12" 300ft lengths are quite useful for contact prints and the odd non important quick print for scanning. The Kodak RC papers seem to keep very well, and only age slowly.

Ian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin