Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,009   Online: 1015

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm
    [QUOTE=srs5694;576820]Andrey, is there any particular reason you're looking for D-72 vs. Dektol?[quote]
    No reason really.
    Is it just that you're curious where your club was getting something it called "D-72?"
    Yes. That's the chemistry that I used, just because it was there. Now I want to keep using it, and I expected to find it on sale somewhere.
    If so, they could have had somebody mixing it from scratch or just labeled their Dektol "D-72."

I wouldn't be at all surprised if somebody markets something based on the D-72 formula under a name other than "D-72" or "Dektol," much as Ilford sells something based on D-76 as "ID-11." I don't know of a specific product that fits this description, though; I'm just speculating that somebody may have done/be doing it.
    Gotcha. Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by srs5694 View Post
    Is it just that you're curious where your club was getting something it called "D-72?"
    Yes. That's the chemistry that I used, just because it was there. Now I want to keep using it, and I expected to find it on sale somewhere.
    In that case, either get Kodak Dektol or learn to mix D-72 from scratch. You should get identical results either way.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin