Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,466   Posts: 1,570,718   Online: 1011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11x14 paper UK?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear All,

Nearly all ILFORD Photo resellers would happily order it for you, so thats the best way to order any product, if you have any difficulty remember in the UK we do have D2D ( Direct to Dealer ) you ring the HARMAN technology Mobberley customer service number 01565 683 998, you order and pay for the product and we deliver to the nearest photo retailer in the D2D scheme for you to collect. We will also send you the D2D brochure. Delivery in the UK mainland is free of charge providing the order is £ 50.00 including VAT.

Simon ILFORD photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    Thanks Simon, but I am still confused. Your stock list on the website lists 11x14 size availability for some of the products I am interested in:

RC MG
    RC MGWT
    MG FB
    MG FBWT

This is where I started so that I thought I could get these sizes in these papers. Most retailers don't list these in this size.

Furthermore the D2D list only has MG RC in 10s and 50s in 11x14.

There is no RC MGWT, MG FB or MG FBWT listed on D2D for 11x14 even though it is on your product list.

Furthermore the price for RC MG is quoted as £36.85 for 50 sheets via D2D. But Morco is selling this at £23 and Silverprint at £27.62. So D2D seems quite expensive.

Am I missing something???
    Mark Tomlinson

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Mark, I have 5 packets of 10 sheets of 11 x 14 MG WTFB in Matt if you are interested?
    Its about 4 or 5 years old.
    I live in Stratford and in the phone book if you want to contact me.
    Martin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Aislabie View Post
    Mark, I have 5 packets of 10 sheets of 11 x 14 MG WTFB in Matt if you are interested?
    Its about 4 or 5 years old.
    I live in Stratford and in the phone book if you want to contact me.
    Martin

Thanks, but I only use glossy. Is paper still OK after 5 years? I guess it is if it has been frozen or fridged?
    Mark Tomlinson

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtoml View Post
    Thanks, but I only use glossy. Is paper still OK after 5 years? I guess it is if it has been frozen or fridged?
    No problem
    I keep it in the fridge.
    How long does paper last at normal house temps?
    Martin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Aislabie View Post
    No problem
    I keep it in the fridge.
    How long does paper last at normal house temps?
    Martin
    This is an interesting question. Paper doesn't seem to have dates on it like film. I just received an 11x14 box of Kentmere RC and the box is rather tatty and old looking, but no dates so I can't tell how long it had been on the shelf.

Hopefully it doesn't matter too much.
    Mark Tomlinson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin