Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,856   Posts: 1,583,000   Online: 1092

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have a copy of Eaton. A nice little book and a very good introduction.

CBG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Try Grant Haist's "Modern Photographic Processing". He is now publishing it himself and you can order it directly from him. The address is here on APUG. If you cannot locate it, contact me and I'll look it up.

PE
    I've tried to search out the old listing for how to get in touch with Grant Haist and failed. I too, would be interested in obtaining "Modern Photographic Processing" from him. I'm very glad to hear he's making it available.

C

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CBG View Post
    I've tried to search out the old listing for how to get in touch with Grant Haist and failed. I too, would be interested in obtaining "Modern Photographic Processing" from him. I'm very glad to hear he's making it available.

C
    If you cannot find the address, PM me and I will look it up.

PE

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Keyes View Post
    What editions of Clerc and Mason do people recommend. I see Clerc up to second edition in 1944, and Mason with 1966 and 1975.
    I've got the 4th edition from 1970 of the "Clerc's Photography..."
    It's actually a 6 volume work and covers a vast majority of the photographic (technical) field.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin