Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,577   Posts: 1,646,822   Online: 918

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Zone VI Newsletter Index

Does anyone know if a Zone VI Newsletter index exists and where it might be located?

Thanks

Todd

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There was an index done a while ago by George Pappas (a zone VI customer). I can't find anything on him or the index on Google. I would like to find one myself...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hello I am here. I haven't heard anything on this topic in a long time.

I can check if I still have some indexes in my basement from the index printing. I put this together about 15 years ago; It covered issues 1-70. Fred released the later issues (I think up to 80 or 82) after I completed it. The index was sized and punched to fit the binder that the newsletters came in. It has a topical section and a chronological section with a synopsis of each newsletter. I use it to this day when I want to "productively wander" through his writings.

I have not thought about updateting it in a while. If you would like one, I would be happy to arrange it if I have them around. I'll take a look and let you know what I find.

Best Regards,
    George Pappas

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by georgecp View Post
    Hello I am here. I haven't heard anything on this topic in a long time.

I can check if I still have some indexes in my basement from the index printing. I put this together about 15 years ago; It covered issues 1-70. Fred released the later issues (I think up to 80 or 82) after I completed it. The index was sized and punched to fit the binder that the newsletters came in. It has a topical section and a chronological section with a synopsis of each newsletter. I use it to this day when I want to "productively wander" through his writings.

I have not thought about updateting it in a while. If you would like one, I would be happy to arrange it if I have them around. I'll take a look and let you know what I find.

Best Regards,
    George Pappas

Hello George,

Looks like you found us! Thanks for the offer, I would gladly pay for any cost/postage for the index. The newsletter set is always something I refer to. I think one of the issues described your index and how to get a copy.

Thanks again,
    John

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I did a 4D database complete index working on Mac some years ago, I can mail files if you can use them (you need 4D software)

Shooter
    Large Format

Zone VI Newsletter Index

Quite some time ago a photographer friend shared his personal Zone VI Newsletter index with me in PDF format. I have contacted him and he agreed to put his version of the index on his web site. This is a very detailed index and is sorted in three categories.

http://www.jbhphoto.com/articles/znindex.htm

Enjoy,

B. Dalton

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for all the replys, APUG comes through again!

Todd

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by symmar_man View Post
    Quite some time ago a photographer friend shared his personal Zone VI Newsletter index with me in PDF format. I have contacted him and he agreed to put his version of the index on his web site. This is a very detailed index and is sorted in three categories.

http://www.jbhphoto.com/articles/znindex.htm

Enjoy,

B. Dalton
    This index is excellent! Nice job -- and thanks for making it available. I printed it out and filed it away in the binders with the newsletters.
    Michael McClellan
    Documentary Photographer
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    http://www.MichaelMcClellan.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    I did find some indexes in my basement. If anyone would like one, I would be happy to send one to you. For US, $5 each and I'll go buy some envelopes, pay postage, and send to you. Outside of US, add an appropriate additional amount for postage....let me know through an offline message if you are interested.

I saw Mr. Harlan's index and it is a very nice piece of work. Mine is slighty different with a synopsis of each issue. Different strokes for different folks. If I can find the old document file, I will put online at some point...

Best Regards,
    George

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Excellent! Thanks very much for sharing the PDF's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin