Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,584   Online: 1125

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi, Gary.

Those are all the examples I have for now. I only tried 4 different types of paper, but my developer worked for 20 papers made up of those types. So, no other results for the moment. I'm taking notes from the info that's coming out in this thread about other papers!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Holliday View Post
    Thanks for the examples, I bought a box of Kentmere WT for this very purpose...great to see your results. Are you planning to post the other results? You rarely see print comparisons anywhere.
    Michael Robert Taylor
    Ottawa

I wish I'D said that.... Bartlett

http://www.apug.org/gallery1/browsei...imageuser=7358

Shooter
    35mm
    I have tried Kentmere WT FB in Fotospeed lith at various exposures and developer concentrations but never got a decent print. In each case there was no infectious rush to development, just waiting for over an hour to get a milky pale print. Pity as I love this paper for normal printing.

Les

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ath View Post
    Nancy, I suggest to contact Wolfgang directly and ask him for a distributor in the US: wolfgang@moersch-photochemie.com. He is also a member here on apug.
    If there is nobody in the US carrying Wolfgangs products, you could ask him or Mirko to ship it directly to you.
    Thanks for the reference, Andreas
    Nancy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lesd View Post
    I have tried Kentmere WT FB in Fotospeed lith at various exposures and developer concentrations but never got a decent print. In each case there was no infectious rush to development, just waiting for over an hour to get a milky pale print. Pity as I love this paper for normal printing.

Les
    Strange, it is my favorite paper (Kentmere Fineprint VC Warm semi-matte). It is a really fast paper too. I've only used it in Maco/Labor partner/Rollei (or whatever they are calling it now) at about 1:1:15. If you are using a glossy finish, I wonder if the finish has anything to do with it.

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am going to try Maco Superlith and Foma in the next few days. It is a long time since my last printing which featured Novalith chemicals and Forte Polywarmtone paper. The colours produced with this combination were delicate and really appealing. I do not know what to expect so it could be interesting !
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin