Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,309   Online: 1092

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks John, for the article by Bruce. Unfortunately, the papers I use are not on that list. I'll need to do some tests with the paper(s) I use.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by jgjbowen View Post

Personally, I use an old Zone VI drydown timer. Once the test is done and the dry down factor for the paper is known the rest is a breeze.

Good Luck
    I also have one of those timers (compensating type for cold light intensity fluctuations) - good for mass production - but I always forget to reset the dial for the next (new) negative. I stopped using that function and rely only on the foolproof (more accurate, IMO) comparative method and microwave.

I'm getting older and more forgetful. The truth is: the timer does correct for dry-down very accurately.
    "Pictures are not incidental frills to a text; they are essences of our distinctive way of knowing." Stephen J. Gould

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin