Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,916   Posts: 1,521,814   Online: 1078

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    How 'bout some crops, please.... I'd like to see what kind of edge contrast this film delivers.
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Medium Format

ROLLEI ATP1.1

Quote Originally Posted by kram View Post
    Alan J - Keep testing, my suppler of ATP in the UK only supplies the test kitt or film. They don't do the bigger 140ml bottles of developer.

Wolf, any chance of doing the developer in larger bottles- say-250 ml +?

Regards Mark

Hi Mark, if ROLLEI/MACO notice that the market ask for 250ml bottles, I guess, this should be no problem at all. But for now, 140ml is the max.

The ROLLEI ATP1.1 is as roll film 120 also in the pipeline, and should be on the market, at the Photokina in Cologne/Germany.

Regards, Wolf

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kram View Post
    Wishy, if my photos were any good maybe.
    I meant a roll of the film + one bottle of dev for some other film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yep that's the photo. I will try and put some sections on.

Wishy got any Adox CMS 20?

Wolf - can't find anyone in the UK that does the 140ml bottles.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Keith - blow ups now on Flickr - note original 8x12 print scanned on canon 8400f.
    I find that the way I developed the film, gives well rounded contrast. Pan F plus at 32ASA on a bright day is too contrasty for me, OK at 40ASA, but I feel should be shot at 50ASA. However, on a British overcast day (in winter!) 32ASA might be the right ASA (well for the process I use).

If you really want to see another photo - and it's of the same roll of film, but completely different subject, it's has a person in it (+ this one will have examples of under developement down one edge). Just ask - but I won't put as many blow ups on, it take ages.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by titrisol View Post
    My 1st impressions after shooting in a Nikon FE Micro Nikkor 55/2.8 and developing in the special developer 1+15 for 8 minutes:
    Just wondering how you got that development time. Maybe I'm just dense but the tech sheet only gives dilutions and times for RHC, RHS, RLC developers. The included developer seems to be similar to SPUR Technospeed correct. I'm honestly a little confused. Maybe someone could lend a helping hand. Also, the tech sheet states that no stop bath should be used. Should I use a water stop or avoid stopping entirely? Thanks in advance...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I didn't use any stop. Just straight to the fixer.

Wolf - I take that the roll film will be 120, or will there be 220. I know a few people miss the 220 rolls.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin