Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,533   Posts: 1,598,679   Online: 738

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Delta 3200 in Gamma Plus?

I've got one roll of Delta 3200 and the only developer I have handy is Gamma Plus. I can't find any data as far as a start time for this combo. Anybody have a suggestion or an educated guess?

Thanks!

- CJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've never used Gamma Plus, but a couple of weeks ago I shot Delta 3200 (@ 3200) and Tri-X (@1600) at the same occasion.
    I developed both in Ilfotec DD-X for sixteen minutes at 70*F, and they came out with the Tri-X a bit denser in the highlights.
    That leads me to think that if you have a starting time for Tri-X @ 1600 you'll have something worthwhile for Delta 3200 @ 3200.

Like I said - don't know if it'll help...

- Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Jacobs View Post
    I've got one roll of Delta 3200 and the only developer I have handy is Gamma Plus. I can't find any data as far as a start time for this combo. Anybody have a suggestion or an educated guess?

Thanks!

- CJ
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin