Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,155   Online: 859

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rwyoung View Post
    Followup :

I've been using the following formula for the reciprocity and it has been pretty good...

Time_new = (Time_old+1)^1.25 - 1 where "^" means "raise to the power of", probably the y_superscript_x key on most calculators.

This is Mr. Schwartzchild's formula with p=0.8
    Cool! I exported a chart from Pinhole Designer and used that, but I got the impression it was over-compensating the Delta 100. Of course it was the sort of day that varied from cloudy sprinkles to sunshine and back again in five minutes, so long exposures were subject to pretty high error rates. (But they worked in spite of it all.)

DaveT

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm using portra 400vc and am getting good results. Kodak claims that there isn't any reciprocity problems until you hit the 10 second mark, and I think that seems about right. I've shot some, and if I can ever get my internet connection to work, I'll put some up at my website...
    See my adventures in Yemen here:
    www.isaharr.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin