I'm just teaching my child 'real' photography, so I have an extra enlarger set up in the darkroom. Since I had the lith developer out already, I thought I would try lith printing . To me it seemed like this would be a good combination, because it is difficult to explain paper/exposure reciprocity and the test prints to a child. Whereas it is easy to just blast the paper with an exposure then develop it until you can see the picture.

This worked very well. We made no test prints and, like photograms, 'every one was a winner.' We didn't throw out any of the prints. Very positive experience for both of us.