Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,755   Online: 930

Thread: Postcard Azo

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Postcard Azo

A guy has this for best offer sale. 500 sheet box. I don't know the grade -likely 2, of course

Don't know the date or weight yet, either.

Is this a rare/in demand size? I know people talk about postcards and then there is the postcard exchange etc

How much would this fetch on ebay? I don't want to short the guy but don't want to pay ebay. 4x5 1960's Azo doesn't sell for too much. Perhaps $30 a 100 sheet box

I'm not really interested in 500 sheets as it's likely just plain more than I'd want to pay for it

Would anyone be interested in it?
    Rather
    interested in 400 sheets?

I'll have more info to share tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I sent an email. Mightbe interested in obtaining some

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Randy, are you looking for somebody to split this with? I'm thinking a dime a sheet, if not less.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Yes I was. I like the old stuff. I found out that it was open which will make it less desirable. We'll have to wait and see.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    PM me if you decide to pick it up. I'm good for a dime a sheet or less. Any chance the guy would let you test a couple, or is this a mail thing?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin