Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,481   Posts: 1,542,709   Online: 969

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Old Paper Again

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm blown away by that... no fog after nearly 80 years? How is that possible? Slow speed I guess helps, but it's amazing to me...

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I was very impressed with it. I bought it along with a package of Defender Velour Black that was about the same age. I was more interested in the Defender paper, but it turned out to be a bust - there was only one sheet in the package. The Vitava was a sealed pack of 12 sheets. That gave me enough to work with. I was expecting long printing times, but it is as fast as a modern paper. Untoned, it has a nice look, deep warm blacks. With sepia toner, it is very warm medium brown. I used it to print a wedding photo that looks like it could be from the 1920's.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hmm, if you got that stuff recently on eBay, I might have picked up something from the same seller.

Anyways, it's great that you're actually able to put it to good use; for a wedding album no less. Guess I shouldn't have underestimated that box of Kodabromide I found at Goodwill... but I've fogged it all by now.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump for a friend
    John Bowen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the bump because this was a fascinating thread to read!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin