Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,752   Posts: 1,515,905   Online: 1091

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Nugget

Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    One piece of advice though... get to really know at least one emulsion before you start bipping around all over the place. That way you will know how the new thing performs, because you will have a baseline of experience to judge from.
    That is the nugget of wisdom I am taking away as a beginner to all this. I have being using Fuji Neopan 400 since my first darkroom & developing course in January. I will now continue to do so, anyway in Ireland it's so fecking dull you need 400 with a tripod!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I prefer Panatomic-X, which makes the most outstanding negatives and prints. I like it in 4x5, 5x7, and 8x10. I use the roll films also, 35mm, 120. In Rodinal it's totally outstanding.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin