Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,779   Online: 1017

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Premature ejection happens to every guy once in a while . . . the chicks will tell you there's nothing to be ashamed of . . . but we all know the awful truth . . . . next time try to picture the ugly waitress at the other table . . .

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Looks like I need to fly to Jersey with my BIG CAMERA! You know BIGGER IS BETTER!!

Jim

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Wallace View Post

An additional thought: why do men always blame the woman?
    Because we are men.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    My Dad always told me to keep it in my pants. Or in this case keep it in your camera.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvistgaard View Post
    This wouldn't have happened with a digital camera. Clearly sounds like a Sandisk Moment to me...

(joking, please don't expel me from apug).
    I stopped buying Sandisk products when they didn't honor a rebate offer. Instead, they stupidly lost a customer to keep a few dollars. Another reason I still shoot film.
    "Pictures are not incidental frills to a text; they are essences of our distinctive way of knowing." Stephen J. Gould

Shooter
    Large Format
    Next time, just have a friend tie you to the mast. Then you can listen to the sirens but won't be able to screw up your film.

Ed
    "I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Get a Hasselblad, the sound of the shutter firing is the sexiest sound in the world. The women will be all over you.....

Cheers,
    Bill
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wfe View Post
    Get a Hasselblad, the sound of the shutter firing is the sexiest sound in the world. The women will be all over you.....
    Hey Bill, it doesn't seem to be working for me, as I always have to resort to a lot of on-my-knees-begging to get a couple photographs. Maybe I should change my perfume or something.
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    To quote Homer Simpson, DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by arigram View Post
    Hey Bill, it doesn't seem to be working for me, as I always have to resort to a lot of on-my-knees-begging to get a couple photographs. Maybe I should change my perfume or something.
    Could be a problem with the shutter in your blad

>snip
    I popped open the camera back ... without rewinding.
    Lost about 15 exposures and felt really stupid. At least i wasn't driving.

I overcame that problem by hirring Lucky Luke as my assistant

Kind regards
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

S°ren Nielsen
    Denmark

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin