Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,119   Online: 1131

Shooter
    35mm

Help identify old film

I recently found an old roll of film when I was going through my grandmother's effects, and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it, specifically the iso or how long to develop it for? All it says on the enclosure is Exposed Panchromatic. Made in England. And it's a little shy of 2 inches. If i had to guess, it'd be at least 30 years old, but, again, just a guess.

Thanks for any help.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like it might be size 127. Maybe the UK APUGers can add more.

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If the spools are flat where the fingers are in the picture it might be 127, but if the spools have tiny cogs on them, it might be 828.

Hard to really tell.

PE

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

old film I.D.

Hello:Your film looks very similar to some 620 B&W I picked up off e-bay late last year.It was made by Allied Photo in England and it was rated at 160 ASA.The film size appears to be 127.I just finished processing one of the rolls I have.It had expired in 1976.I processed it in HC-110 Dil. B at 8 minutes @ 68.I added about 50ml of Edwals Liquid Orthazite to the developer and I got decent,printable images from it.You might try this developer/restrained combo and process the whole roll or clip a small length and process it to see what it looks like.

Hope this helps,

Doug

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin